Can you get my business on the first page of Google?
- The three rules of search engine optimization (SEO)
- If someone tells you that they promise to get your company on the first page of Google – Run..run fast and run far!
- Write for the reader, not the search engines. CONTENT IS KING
- It takes an average of three to six months after a change is made to see the the organic SEO results shift
Why does it take so long to see organic SEO results?
- Search Engine Optimization is a long-term investment in your business. It can take three to six months to see changes. Of course, sometimes you get lucky and you will see some big changes happen very quickly.Keeping up with the performance of your search results on a regular basis will make a difference: review, adjust, run, and repeat. This is an investment of time and money. I often recommend doing this on a campaign basis, especially when you need to prove that this process works and/or you have a specific budget that doesn’t allow you to hire a large company to perform this work on your whole site.
- Check out this article from Search Engine Journal:
I wrote new content, so why aren’t my search results and pages hits improving.
- Yes, content is king, but it isn’t A Field of Dreams! Just writing it and having valuable content isn’t enough. You have to promote it as well. That’s where inbound marketing comes in to the picture. Promote the content in your social media posts on platforms that work for you. Begin answering questions in LinkedIn groups, become known as an expert in your field, write articles for industry-based online or print magazines. There are so many ways to promote your business and drive people to your website.
- Another great article from Search Engine Journal
I already have a website. Can Quite the Site still help me improve my search results?
Quite the Site does not have to develop your website for you to take advantage of our services. If you have a website and would like to improve your listing status or not sure how it ranks, Quite the Site can perform an assessment to analyze your search results for both organic and local SEO. Once your strengths and weakness are evaluated we will review the results and propose SEO services that meet your requirements and fit in your budget.